A Safe, Clean, EDUCATIONAL place to GROW! AND a TON of FUN!
Camp ANV’s HoliDay Camps
Fall HoliDay Camp – November 20-22 (M-W) 8am-5pm*
Winter HoliDay Camp Session I – December 26-29 (T-F) 8am-5pm*
Winter HoliDay Camp Session II – January 2-5 (T-F) 8am-5pm*
Located at Tassafaronga Recreation Center: 975 85th Ave. Oakland, CA 94621
Gardening, Cooking, Fantastic Field Trips!! PLUS, Earn $$$**!!. All field trip costs, transportation and meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks) included!
Register for our HoliDay Camps HERE then, Share The Love! Tell your Friends and Family about this AMAZING Camp!!
**Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project is planned, planted and harvested and sold by youth grades K-8 and 100% of proceeds are placed into individual savings accounts for those who participate.
*Before and After Care available for an additional $15/week (7:30am-6:00pm)
About Camp ANV
Camp ANV serves Oakland children ages 5-13. Since 2012, our eight-week Summer Camp, and our Fall, Winter, and Spring school holiday camps offer these opportunities for your child:
- Provides a safe space for local youth to learn the business of sustainable agriculture,
- Conducts activities that promote fitness,
- Teaches students healthy cooking and nutrition,
- Offers students the opportunity to complete arts, science, and reading projects,
- And develops financial literacy by depositing earnings from the harvest into bank accounts that can only be used by students for educational purposes.