Entries Due August 1, 2015 for 2nd Annual Future Peace NOW Art Contest
Acta Non Verba is looking for your masterpiece for our Second Annual Youth Art Contest: “Future Peace Now”!
The contest is open to Oakland Youth grades K-12. Youths are encouraged to create original artworks that speak to “What Brings Peace?” The artworks could be created individually or in a group, classroom, or community setting.
- All submissions will be published on the Future Peace Now website.
- Selected artworks will be featured in an art exhibition during the Black Farmers Conference October 16th – 18th.
- 10 artworks will be recreated as street banners and hung on International Boulevard between 80th – 85th Avenue from September – November 2015.
- The artist will also receive a family dinner provided by Acta Non Verba.
Submission are open to all 2D mediums including illustration, poetry, photography, graphic design, etc.
All submissions must include :
- Title of Piece
- Artist Name
- School / Community Organization / Church.
Artwork should be submitted digitally to email@example.com
Or mailed to:
Acta Non Verba
Attn: Art Contest
1001 83rd Avenue, Mailbox #1
Oakland, CA 94621
For questions please call 415-368-3769.
All entries must be submitted by August 1, 2015!