Camp ANV’s 2021 Camps
A Safe, Clean, EDUCATIONAL place to GROW! AND a TON of FUN!
Gardening, Cooking, Fantastic Field Trips!! PLUS, Earn $$$**!!!
SUMMER CAMP DATES: June 7 – July 16, 2021
$225/week per camper
(Limited Camperships are available upon request. Please see the Enrollment Application for details.)
M-F 9:00am – 5:00pm*
*PLUS Before Care starting at 7:30 am and After Care ending at 6:00 pm
Camp ANV’s programming is created for 5 – 15-year-olds, but we welcome campers of any age!
Since 2012, our Summer Camp, and our Fall, Winter, and Spring school holiday camps consistently offer these opportunities for your camper(s):
- Offers students the opportunity to complete arts, science, and reading projects,
- Teaches students healthy cooking and nutrition,
- Conducts activities that promote fitness,
- Provides a safe space for youth to learn the fun and business sides of sustainable agriculture,
- And develops financial literacy by depositing earnings from sales of the harvest into bank accounts that can only be used by students for educational purposes.
Elementary Level Campers: Grades K-5 (starting at 5 years old)
Leaders in Training (LITs) middle school aged youth, Grades 6-8
High School Students can apply to be Junior Counselors!
Your camper(s) will be placed into their age appropriate group, where they will remain for the entirety of the session.
IN-PERSON CAMPERS get to experience:
- Tuesday BEACH DAYS
- Thursday FIELD TRIPS
- And MORE!!!
Share The Love! Tell your Friends and Family about this AMAZING Camp!!
Can’t make it to this year’s camp? Here are ways to support Camp ANV:
About Camp ANV
Camp ANV serves Oakland children ages 5-15. Since 2012, our eight-week Summer Camp, and our Fall, Winter, and Spring school holiday camps offer these opportunities for your child:
- Provides a safe space for local youth to learn the business of sustainable agriculture
- Conducts activities that promote fitness
- Teaches students healthy cooking and nutrition
- Offers students the opportunity to complete arts, science, and reading projects
- And develops financial literacy by depositing earnings from the harvest into bank accounts that can only be used by students for educational purposes
**Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project is planned, planted and harvested and sold by youth ages 5-15 and 100% of proceeds are placed into individual savings accounts for those who participate.