A Safe, Clean, EDUCATIONAL place to GROW! AND a TON of FUN!
Camp ANV’s 2018 Camps
Spring Break Mini Camp – April 2-6, 2018 (M-W) 8am-5pm*
Summer Camp Session I – June 11 – July 6, 2018 (M-F, *holidays excluded) 8am-5pm*
Summer Camp Session II – July 16 – August 10, 2018 (M-F) 8am-5pm*
Located at Tassafaronga Recreation Center: 975 85th Ave. Oakland, CA 94621
Gardening, Cooking, Fantastic Field Trips!! PLUS, Earn $$$**!!. All field trip costs, transportation and meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks) included!
Register for our Camps HERE then, Share The Love! Tell your Friends and Family about this AMAZING Camp!!
**Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project is planned, planted and harvested and sold by youth grades K-8 and 100% of proceeds are placed into individual savings accounts for those who participate.
*Before (7:30am-8am) and After Care (5pm-6pm) available for an additional $25 per service/week
About Camp ANV
Camp ANV serves Oakland children ages 5-14. Since 2012, our eight-week Summer Camp, and our Fall, Winter, and Spring school holiday camps offer these opportunities for your child:
- Provides a safe space for local youth to learn the business of sustainable agriculture,
- Conducts activities that promote fitness,
- Teaches students healthy cooking and nutrition,
- Offers students the opportunity to complete arts, science, and reading projects,
- And develops financial literacy by depositing earnings from the harvest into bank accounts that can only be used by students for educational purposes.