Camp ANV…the BEST Place to BE!!!
Camp ANV’s 2022 Camps
A Safe, Clean, EDUCATIONAL place to GROW! AND a TON of FUN!
Gardening, Cooking, Fantastic Field Trips!! PLUS, Earn $$$**!!!
SPRING BREAK MINI-CAMP DATES: April 4-8, 2022
Location: Reinhardt Alumnae House at Mills College
Register for Spring Break Camp HERE!
SUMMER CAMP DATES: June 6 – July 15, 2022
Location: Acorn Woodland Elementary
Register for Summer Camp HERE!
$600/week per camper
(Camperships are available upon request. Please see the Enrollment Application for details.)
M-F 8:30am – 5:00pm*
*PLUS Before Care starting at 7:30 am and After Care ending at 6:00 pm
Camp ANV’s programming is created for 5 – 15-year-olds, but we welcome campers of any age!
Since 2012, our Summer Camp, and our Fall, Winter, and Spring school holiday camps consistently offer these opportunities for your camper(s):
- Offers students the opportunity to complete arts, science, and reading projects,
- Teaches students healthy cooking and nutrition,
- Conducts activities that promote fitness,
- Provides a safe space for youth to learn the fun and business sides of sustainable agriculture,
- And develops financial literacy by depositing earnings from sales of the harvest into bank accounts that can only be used by students for educational purposes.
Elementary Level Campers: Grades K-5 (starting at 5 years old)
Leaders in Training (LITs) middle school aged youth, Grades 6-8
High School Students can apply to be Junior Counselors!
Your camper(s) will be placed into their age appropriate group, where they will remain for the entirety of the session.
Campers get to experience:
- FIELD TRIPS
- And MORE!!!
Share The Love! Tell your Friends and Family about this AMAZING Camp!!
Can’t make it to this year’s camp? Here are ways to support Camp ANV:
About Camp ANV
Camp ANV serves Oakland children ages 5-15. Since 2012, our eight-week Summer Camp, and our Fall, Winter, and Spring school holiday camps offer these opportunities for your child:
- Provides a safe space for local youth to learn the business of sustainable agriculture
- Conducts activities that promote fitness
- Teaches students healthy cooking and nutrition
- Offers students the opportunity to complete arts, science, and reading projects
- And develops financial literacy by depositing earnings from the harvest into bank accounts that can only be used by students for educational purposes
**Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project is planned, planted and harvested and sold by youth ages 5-15 and 100% of proceeds are placed into individual savings accounts for those who participate.